Our Cashew chicken stir-fry recipe tastes as rich as it would be with a shop bought stir fry sauce – not to mention far less sugar!
A handy tip: Make extra for lunch the next day!
– 100g Raw chicken breast
– 1 Tbs Myprotein Cashew Butter
– 15g Myprotein Cashew Nuts
– 1 pack of Myprotein Zero-Sugar My Noodles
– 150g Mixed Stir-fry vegetables
– Splash of Soy Sauce
1) Poach the chicken breast in boiling water and salt until thoroughly cooked (cut and see if it’s no longer pink inside) – then cut into slices.
2) Prepare the noodles following the instructions on the packet.
3) To a dry frying pan, add the stir-fry vegetables, noodles and a splash of soy sauce and place on a lid to allow to fry.
5) Cover the chicken with the cashew butter.
6) Once everything is cooked, place the covered chicken over the stir-fry and top with cashew nuts.
Calories – 396
Fat – 21g
Carbs – 16g
Protein – 35g
Sugar – 6g
Visit our website:
For information about training, nutrition and supplements check out our blog:
Don’t forget to follow Myprotein across social media. We have the best gym techniques, nutrition advice, healthy recipes and much more: