Chicken fajitas and pizza? Two of our favourite dishes have been married into one for this tasty high-protein, low-fat healthy pizza recipe! You will not be disappointed with this healthy recipe.
And the bonus? It’s super easy to make.
2 tbsp. coconut oil –
500g chicken breast (cut into strips)
2 tsp. garlic (finely chopped)
2 tsp. paprika
2 tsp. cayenne pepper
50ml hot pepper sauce
½ white onion (sliced)
½ red pepper (sliced)
½ green pepper (sliced)
200g Myprotein High Protein Cheese (grated) –
1 ball wholemeal pizza dough
1 egg (beaten)
Spring onions to top
Low fat soured cream with a swirl of hot sauce
– Preheat oven to 200C or 180 for fan-assisted.
– Melt the coconut oil in a large pan on a medium heat, then add the chicken, onion and peppers and fry for 8-10 minutes until cooked through.
– Add the garlic and paprika to the pan and cook for a further 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, then transfer the mixture to a bowl.
– Add the hot pepper sauce to the mixture and set aside.
– Roll the wholewheat pizza dough on greaseproof paper and use a pizza cutter to roll 4 lines in a star shape in the centre of the circle.
– Add the chicken, onion and pepper mixture to the space between the star shape and the outside of the pizza dough, then generously sprinkle Myprotein High Protein Cheese on-top.
– Next, pull each corner of the star shape and fold it over the outer edge of the crust, pulling the outer edge inwards a little to secure it, then brush the beaten egg over the top.
– Bake for approximately 20 minutes, then remove from oven and serve with a bowl of fresh soured cream in the centre and sprinkle over sliced spring onions
Visit our website:
For information about training, nutrition and supplements check out our blog:
Don’t forget to follow Myprotein across social media. We have the best gym techniques, nutrition advice, healthy recipes and much more: