Mix up your meal prep with our delicious Sweet Potato Maple Chips!
– 350g Sweet Potatoes
– Sugar-Free Syrup – Maple flavour
– 10g Amaranth Superfine Flour
– Salt & Pepper
1) Puncture sweet potato with a fork and place in microwave for 4-6 minutes until soft.
2) Remove from microwave and slice into wedges.
3) Add to a lined tray.
4) Sprinkle with amaranth flour, a splash of sugar-free maple syrup and salt and pepper.
5) Mix together to ensure all chips are evenly coated.
6) Cook for 20-30 minutes at 180c and until crispy.
OPTIONAL – Serve with chicken, vegetables of choice and your favourite Myprotein snack!
Macros per portion:
Visit our website:
For information about training, nutrition and supplements check out our blog:
Don’t forget to follow Myprotein across social media. We have the best gym techniques, nutrition advice, healthy recipes and much more: