How to use my workout channel the most efficient way:
Pick what type of look you want to achieve with your training and how you like to train.
You have the following options:
1. I want to lose weight or I have never trained before. I am of a bigger size or I am of small/normal size, but I am too weak or don’t have the skills to do workouts. IF THIS IS YOU… then you should do my 4 month weight loss program. This plan teaches you slowly to move your body everyday. Progressing each week so that you can end up with more energy and strength to be able to perform my harder programs. And to get the best results, please do the meal guide included in this plan.
Here is the 4 month weight loss program:
2. I want a slim toned type of body and I like doing light toning exercises. I really don’t want to build any muscle on my body, but I still want a feminine curvy shape. IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT… then you should do my 3 month model program. This plan is based on toning up your whole body and fat burn without building visible muscle. And to get the best results, please follow the meal guide included in this plan.
Here is the 3 month model program:
3. I want a curvy athletic shape with steel abs and a hard ass lol! If you want more visible muscle and possibly a Sixpack, then this is the plan for you. IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT…. then you should do my 3 month power program. You will build your glutes, six pack and strong arms. To get the the best results, please follow the meal guide included in this plan.
Here is the 3 month power program:
4. I want to get in shape for bikini season and FAST! I want a firmer bum, a flatter stomach and flashy toned arms. IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT…. then you should do my 8 weeks bikini body guide. To get the the best results, please follow the meal guide included in this plan.
Here is the 8 week bikini guide:
5. I just want to start training, get in better shape, but I’m too busy! IF THIS IS YOU… then you should do my 30 days challenge. It’s a great way to get in shape without putting too much time on it. You’ll train 10-30minutes maximum per day. To get the the best results, please follow my model meal guide together with this plan.
Here is the 30 days challenge:
As for the meal guides. They are all based around 1500-1600 calories. The only difference is the way of eating, measuring food and how many times a day you’ll eat. I recommend you to go through each meal guide and pick one that would suit your type of eating pattern and lifestyle best. You can use one meal guide from another program if that suits your life better.